Frensham Trout Fishery
Please note that gates open at 8am and are closed at 6pm prompt. Last cast is currently 5.45pm.
Upon arrival at the fishery, all guests must complete the sign in / registration forms found on the wooden walkway at the front of the lodge. Please post this through the letterbox on the door
next to the window. On no account is fishing to commence without prebooking and prepayment.
Two Fish Ticket (Then Catch & Release) - £45
The first two fish to be caught are taken - this is not a selective fish ticket. Anglers are permitted to continue fishing under catch and release rules once their first two fish have been
killed. Subsequent fish will be caught on barbless hooks only, and will not be handled outside of the water. This is to maintain the excellent quality of catch and release fishing we currently
Catch and Release Ticket (Limited) - £40
Standard catch and release rules apply. No fish will be taken. If you find a damaged fish, report it immediately to the site manager or fishery owner. Barbless hooks and knotless landing lets to
be used at all times. The fish are not to be removed from the water. Fishery management retains the right to suspend catch and release fishing if the water temperature exceeds 18C.
General Fishery Rules:
- A valid Rod Licence is required. This is your responsibility to obtain before your visit.
- Only conventional fly-fishing tackle is to be used at the fishery.
- No tandem lures, double or treble hooks, spinners, bait, or droppers.
- Hats and Glasses are to be worn for your safety.
- No wading in the lakes at any time.
- No rod sharing nor bag limit sharing.
- All anglers must book in and out and record details of their catch, including “nil” returns.
- Use of less than 5lbs leader is prohibited.
- The Owner/staff reserves the right to inspect an angler’s tackle and equipment whilst at Robinswood.
- Any angler found bait fishing or exceeding the bag limit will be expelled from the fishery and forfeit all monies paid and any fish caught. We will also inform other venues.
- Under NO circumstances should any discarded line or leader be left on the bank as it can be fatal to wildlife. We have found bats and birds getting stuck on flies in the trees.
- Please take your litter home. Plastic bags can be provided on request.
- Do not leave it on the banks or stands. This includes cigarette butts - ashtrays are provided at each peg.
- No gutting of fish on the property.
- Dogs are allowed only with prior permission from the Owner - they must always be kept on a lead.
- If they become a noise / nuisance, they must leave the property.
- No radios or music to be audible to other anglers.
- No open fires unless at the designated BBQ area and they must NOT be left unattended.
- Persons in breach of the rules will be expelled from the Fishery.
- Frensham Trout Fishery nor the Owner shall take responsibility for any loss of personal items on the premises nor damage to vehicles.
- The Owner reserves the right to refuse admission to the Fishery without explanation.
- It is hereby understood that neither Frensham Trout Fishery, Mrs Jillian Twite (the Owner), nor their agents, shall be liable for any fatality or injury to persons, where so ever or how so ever
If you have any queries relating to the above, you should contact the office.
Telephone: 01252 794321